Netball a Thon
Please join us at the 2018 Netball A Thon for a fun day of netball whilst helping raise funds and awareness for the Australian Mitochondrial Disease Foundation.
Two years ago Ashwood Netball Club Life Member Jacinda Cadman, her husband Pete and daughter Autumn, lost their son and brother, Huon Cadman, to Mitochondrial disease. We're inspired by the Cadman family and the work of the Australian Mitochondrial Disease Foundation. Our netball a thon aims to support this cause by raising money and awareness. The more people that know about the Australian Mitochondrial Disease Foundation, the greater its impact, so please spread the word, share our page and invite your friends and family along to the netball a thon!
When: Sunday 25 November 2018
Time: 10:00 am – 3:00pm
Where: WDNA courts – Cassinia Avenue Ashwood
- Register to play as an individual or team via Team App Events
- Everyone is welcome to play; mums, dads, siblings, grandparents, cousins, neighbours, EVERYONE WELCOME!
- $20 entry per player
- $50 per family (3 or more participants per family)
- If you would like to donate without playing please log on to our fundraising page
- Raffle run on the day
- Sausage sizzle and drinks $2 each
- All money raised will be donated to the AMDF on behalf of Ashwood Netball Club
Ashwood Netball Club attracts players ranging from those who are interested in playing at the highest level to those who simply wish to train and develop their game in a social & friendly environment.
Ashwood Netball Club provides:
- a friendly club environment
- training at the game day courts
- a smartphone app for communication with team officials and team members
- a central location
- experienced coaches
- levels of progression for junior and senior players.
- Ashwood Netball Club is a member of the Waverley District Netball Association (WDNA)
- All our games are played at the WDNA courts situated at the corner of Cassinia Ave and Farmer St, Ashwood
- Games are played all day on a Saturday commencing at 8:15am for 9/U until 4pm for Open
- The 2018 Winter season commences on Saturday 21 April.
- The 2018 Spring season commences on Saturday 8 September.